Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is:
Ten Books I would Buy Now if Handed a Gift Card
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne: Obviously.
- The Golden Specific by S. E. Grove: Who doesn’t like a book with maps?
- Counting Thyme by Melanie Conklin: Thyme struggles to adjust to a move to Manhattan.
- Otter Goes to School by Sam Garton: My library doesn’t own this one for some reason!
- The Girl Who Raced Fairyland All the Way Home by Catherynne M. Valente: All the past rulers of Fairyland have been brought to life again. So who should wear the crown?
- A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd: I read a library copy, but I wouldn’t mind having one for myself! Or to share!
- Disenchanted: The Trials of Cinderella by Megan Morrison: Apparently Cinderella wants to unionize laborers? Or at least give them a better standard of life. (It’s supposed to be released in October, but I can pre-order, right?)
- The Anne of Green Gables books by L. M. Montgomery: I still don’t own them all. It’s a tragedy.
- The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave: Such a beautiful cover! And it’s about a cartographer’s daughter!
- The Crooked Sixpence by Jennifer Bell: It sounds quirky and I love quirky MG books.
You must be logged in to post a comment.