Around the Blogosphere
- The Orangutan Library discusses All the Positives with Negative Reviews.
- Hadeer shares 10 Books for a Black History Month TBR.
- Eustacia asks whether it’s important to be well-read.
- Rukky discusses bookish memes and games
- Katie asks whether literacy and reading are inherently valuable.
- Julia shares little things she loves in books.
- Alison lists some 2021 book-to-movie adaptations.
- Katie jokes about the tropes to write a YA fantasy.
- Sammie reviews The Dragon Thief by Zetta Elliott.
- Michael reflects on Spider-Man, Betty Brant, and love.
Highlights at Pages Unbound
You can still sign up to guest post about Tolkien in March!
Our annual Tolkien Reading Event usually gets a good turn-out, so people will definitely read your guest post. 😉 Read more about signing up here.
- Books to Read if You Are Listening to Sea Shanties
- 15 of the Most Romantic YA Books
- YA Books to Read after watching Bridgerton
- What Romantic Classic Should You Read Next? (Flow Chart)
- Why I Liked Family and Friendship in Bridgerton More Than the Romance
- 6 Publishing Trends to Bring Back
- What Is a Classic Book You Are Afraid to Pick up?
- What Would It Take for Me to Want to Monetize My Blog?
- Bookish Memes: Fun or Waste of Time?
- My Favorite Classic Mystery Authors
- What Should Be the Role of Public Libraries During the Pandemic?
- 5 Retellings of Little Women
- Are Graphic Novel Adaptations of Classics Good?
- 10 Discussion Post Topics That Get Comments
- Trends I Think We’ll See in Book Blogging in 2021