Around the Blogosphere
- Abby @ A Novel Destination explains why she loves the BookTok community.
- Sammie recommends 10 dark fantasies for dark times.
- Holly asks whether our bookshelves are a reflection of us.
- Margaret recommends books involving Greek mythology.
- Jessticulates asks whether you would want a zero TBR.
- Michael discusses Rose and the Doctor bonding at the end of the world, reflecting on the first episode of the Doctor Who reboot.
- Aria discusses how her reading habits have changed over time.
- Karie explains why Eowyn is her favorite Lord of the Rings character.
- Samantha talks about struggling with prioritizing nonfiction.
- Alison talks about bookish-inspired ACNH patterns. (I don’t even play this game, but this was interesting.)
Also, the Voting Round is open for The Fourth Annual Book Blogging Awards, and we’re in the Literary Fiction/Classics/Poetry section!
Highlights at Pages Unbound
- Why I Love DC’s New Middle Grade and YA Graphic Novels
- The Best Books I Read in the First Half of 2020
- My Guest Post on Using Pinterest to Get Traffic for Your Book Blog
- A Classic Picture Book with Beautiful Illustrations
- Must Reading Always Be Educational?
- Why I Still Love Nancy Drew
- Briana explains why she loves Aragorn from LotR