Around the Blogosphere
- Katies asks, More Religious Characters, Please.
- Samantha talks about a new publishing company that features teen authors and their stories.
- Hadeer shares a fireside chat: librarianship, career goals, and coming full circle.
- Xandra explains how to find the perfect book with a step-by-step guide.
- Interesting Literature shares six of the best poems for grandmothers.
- Acquadimore writes about giving books second chances.
- Kelly asks whether engagement equals success as a blogger.
- Aurora Librialis shares seven books to cure your Game of Thrones hangover.
- Xandra asks whether unrealistic fiction influences our expectations.
- The Orangutan Librarian gives her advice for how not to write a review.
At Pages Unbound
- What Makes a Fantasy Original? (Discussion)
- The Man Who Was Thursday by G. K. Chesterton
- The Summer of Bad Ideas by Kiera Stewart
- The Polar Bear Explorers’ Club by Alex Bell
- Why I Hope There Will Always Be Nancy Drew Video Games
- The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie