Around the blogosphere
- Mere Inkling reflects on C. S. Lewis and Scrabble.
- Starry Sky Books shares 6 bookish items for any time.
- Nandini lists 5 must read books for Ravenclaws.
- Lovely Audiobooks shares Pinterest tips for book bloggers.
- Aurora Librialis has a quiz to find out which book character would be your Valentine.
- Grace explains why she loves To Kill a Mockingbird.
- May shares her top five diverse romantic couples.
- Ellyn explains how to outline a blog post.
- Stephanie wants to bring monsters back into books.
- Margaret wants to talk about romance in YA books.
At Pages Unbound
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi (Review)
- The Kingdom of Copper by S. A. Chakrabory (Review)
- Shortcuts to Love in Young Adult Books (Discussion)
- A School for Unusual Girls by Kathleen Baldwin (Review)
- Why I Don’t Care If You Cut Up Books for Crafts (Discussion)
- My Journey to Comics (Krysta guest posted at My Comic Relief about reading comics)