Around the blogosphere
- May discusses lack of appreciation for book bloggers.
- Kelly discusses the importance of teen bloggers (and starts a directory).
- Ellyn shares her 10 step guide to growing your blog.
- Offbeat YA asks what misconceptions you had about blogging when you started.
- Dale writes about the “hidden lives” of George Eliot’s Middlemarch.
- Ellyn tells us how she feels about J.K. Rowling adding to Harry Potter canon.
- Margaret shares 6 things she learned in her first year of book blogging.
- The New York Times featured two authors’ thoughts on having their books called out on social media.
- Epic Reads lists places you can donate your books.
- Chasm of Books recommends 7 books from your backlist you should read this year.
At Pages Unbound
- Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean (Review)
- Emptying Library Shelves Because of Browsing Fatigue (Discussion)
- Aquicorn Cove by Katie O’Neill (Graphic Novel Review)
- The Faithful Spy: Dietrich Bonheoffer and the Plot to Kill Hitler by John Hendrix (Graphic Novel Review)
- Treaties, Trenches, Mud, and Blood by Nathan Hale (Review)
- 5 Tips to Drive Traffic to Your Book Blog
- Should Libraries Shelve by Genre? (Discussion)