Around the Blogosphere
- Bookish Chat asks “When is a review not a review?”
- Grab the Lapels talks about why she is frustrated with YA novels.
- Aentee shares wallpaper designs for The Gilded Wolves.
- Michael discusses Squirrel Girl’s earliest era.
- Kelly tells us why she loves reading backlist books.
- Jess shares 30 bookish post ideas for your inspiration.
- Holly explains why she loves the Harry Potter and the Sacred Text podcast.
- Beth asks whether your opinion on books changes over time.
- The Orangutan Librarian writers in defense of fairy tales.
- Nandini shares 7 bookish small businesses to check out.
At Pages Unbound
- We shared a full January wrap-up yesterday. (We posted every day, so it was long!) That post also tells you what you can look forward to seeing here in February and gives details about signing up to guest post for our annual Tolkien Reading Event in March.