The Sunday Exchange is a new weekly feature we are introducing at Pages Unbound where we ask you, our readers, to share a post from your own blog that matches the week’s theme. The goal is to allow you to share posts you are proud of or think other people will find interesting and to help other people find fun posts to read.
This Week’s Theme
Share a Post about a Book That Surprised You
- Share your post title, the URL of the post, AND a brief explanation of what the post is/why you think people might like to read it in a comment on this blog post.
- Try to make the post fit the week’s theme.
- Please share only one post each week.
- The post does not have to be recent. It can be from any time in your blog’s archives.
- Consider visiting some other bloggers’ posts.
- We won’t be closing the comments after a week has passed, so *technically* you can still add your post later, but it may not get that much traffic if you share your post a month later.
That’s it! We hope you participate, and check back next Sunday for a new theme and another chance to share!
A Post We Recommend at Pages Unbound
Shannon Messenger’s book about a girl who discovers she is an elf and possesses an unusually large number of magical abilities (as well as guys who are romantically interested in her) is, when you summarize it, kind of silly sounding. But I love every minute of it. I’ve read all six books and plan to read the recently released seventh. It’s a fantasy series that is far from serious and I love that about it.