The Sunday Exchange is a new weekly feature we are introducing at Pages Unbound where we ask you, our readers, to share a post from your own blog that matches the week’s theme. The goal is to allow you to share posts you are proud of or think other people will find interesting and to help other people find fun posts to read.
This Week’s Theme
Share a Post about a Book that Makes You Feel Better about the World
- Share your post title, the URL of the post, AND a brief explanation of what the post is/why you think people might like to read it in a comment on this blog post.
- Try to make the post fit the week’s theme.
- Please share only one post each week.
- The post does not have to be recent. It can be from any time in your blog’s archives.
- Consider visiting some other bloggers’ posts.
- We won’t be closing the comments after a week has passed, so *technically* you can still add your post later, but it may not get that much traffic if you share your post a month later.
That’s it! We hope you participate, and check back next Sunday for a new theme and another chance to share!
A Post We Recommend at Pages Unbound
Natalie Lloyd writes a town full of kindness where the real magic lies in the way others reach out to help one another. The story might just inspire readers to be a little kinder, too.