Joce at Write Through the Night is hosting her 2nd Annual Book Blogger Awards. You can read more about it here. I followed the awards last year and found a lot of great new bloggers, so I wanted to participate again this year and start out by nominating some bloggers.
Here is an excerpt from her post explaining how this round of nominations works:
Round 1: Nominations
When: April 1st-April 30th
What: During the month of April, you have the opportunity to nominate bloggers for each category. To do this, you can make your own post (preferred) or simply comment below with your nominations. If you’re commenting, PLEASE KEEP IT ALL IN ONE POST. For those of you writing your own posts, comment the link below or make sure there’s a pingback.
Why: This is your opportunity to make sure all of your favorite bloggers are recognized! The blogosphere is huge so it’s important that you contribute to make sure everyone has a chance.
(Obviously, I’d love to nominate ALL the awesome bloggers I follow, but there are hundreds of you, so this is just a selection of some bloggers I think are great.) Also, I skipped some categories because, for instance, I don’t read romance blogs, so if you want to participate in this with your own nominees, you should head over to Joce’s blog to get the full list of categories.
- Best Pre-Teen/Teen Book Blogger (13-19): I really wanted to nominate someone for this category, but I really have no idea how old many of the bloggers I follow are, so….
- Best Adult Book Blogger (20+): Ashley from Nose Graze
- Best Book Blogger from an Underrepresented/Minority Group: Nandini at Unputdownable Books
BEST GENRE BLOGS
- Young Adult: Joey at Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Middle Grade or Younger: Jenna from Falling Letters
- Science Fiction / Dystopian / Fantasy: David at The Warden’s Walk
- Literary Fiction / Classics / Poetry: Holly at Nut Free Nerd
THE BEST OF BOOK BLOGGING
THE OTHER STUFF
- Most Engaged in the Community: La La in the Library
- Blog Aesthetic: Mel from The Daily Prophecy
- Social media influencer: Cait from Paper Fury
- Best personality / friendliest member of the community: Danielle from Books, Vertigo, and Tea
- Best New Book Blogger (created blog after July 2017): Kelly at Another Book in the Wall
- Best Overall Book Blogger: The Orangutan Librarian