Around the Blogosphere
- Jess discusses the importance of blogging breaks.
- The Orangutan Librarian explains why she reads YA.
- Analee lists 8 secrets about her blogging habits.
- Mere Inkling talks about C.S. Lewis and the oddities of editors.
- Ravenclaw Book Club shares 5 reasons to buy used books.
- Jordan discusses how to fall in love with reading.
- Marie explains why she loves romance.
- Mikaela shares 7 common blogger insecurities.
- May discusses how to deal with bookish disappointments.
- Angel shares the calendar she created for bookish and fandom events.
This Week on Pages Unbound
- What Gail Carson Levine Book Should You Read Next? (Flow Chart)
- The Lost Kingdom of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine (MG Review)
- The Buried Giant by Kazou Ishiguro (Adult Review)
- The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson (YA Review)
- Tips for Writing Your Very First Post on Your New Book Blog
- College Advice from Our Readers