- What would you like to see more of in X genre?
- Do you think there are any problematic representations of romantic love in books?
- What do you think of required reading in schools?
- Do you read classics? Why or why not?
- What’s your opinion of Shakespeare? Genius? Overrated? Confusing?
- Have you ever read a book in a second language? What was the experience like for you?
- Tell us about your favorite childhood books.
- Do you like characters who have vastly different sets of morals from your own?
- Do you think characters should learn something by the end of the book? (Learn to love their bodies, learn to be confident, etc.) Or can they end somewhere similar to where they started?
- What underrepresented fairy tales should get adaptations?
On Reading and Books
- What do you love about your local library?
- How do you organize your books?
- Do you get rid of books? How do you decide which ones go? What do you do with them?
- Do you have an official reading schedule, or are you a mood reader? Why?
- What books did you “have” to read for school did you end up really liking?
- Do you collect different versions of the same book? Why?
- Have you ever destroyed a book?
- How did you become interested in reading as a hobby?
- How have school literature classes influenced the way you read?
- What do you think about turning books into art?
- What makes you want to read a blog?
- What is some of your best blogging advice?
- Have you tried blogging advice that didn’t actually work for you?
- How do you balance blogging and real life?
- What are some of your favorite blogs you want to recommend to others?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What are some of the best things about the blogging community?
- What have you learned about writing from blogging?
- What have you learned about reading from blogging?
- What did you not know about blogging before you started?