Blog Post Round-Up
- Jillian reflects on six months of blogging and tells us what makes her what to rave about a blog.
- Kami showcases fan art for The Princess Bride.
- Alexandria asks if you have ever lied about reading a book.
- Liselle shares how blogging got her a job in real life.
- Lauren announces a Halloween read-a-thon.
- Novelacious explodes two myths about feminism.
- Kourtni lists four ways blogging has changed how she reads.
- Zoey lists books that need TV shows.
- Ashley explains what your host does and what they are responsible for.
- Stephanie lists seven books you should read this autumn.
This week on Pages Unbound
- Is The Phantom of the Opera Romantic?
- How to Write a Memorable Discussion Post
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (YA Review)
- Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (YA Review)
- Monstrous by Marcykate Connolly (MG Review)
- The Gallery by Laura Marx Fitzgerald (MG Review)