Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is:
ten bookish facts about me
- I used to think Narnia was real. However, since I had read The Last Battle, I could explain to you why you couldn’t get to it through the closet.
- I love The Divine Comedy and I think the Paradiso is the best. I think it’s a shame everyone just reads the Inferno.
- I really like Renaissance drama.
- I generally don’t use bookmarks but, when I do, I think it’s funny to try to match the bookmark to the cover.
- I also thought Peter Pan was real and this scared me because I didn’t like anyone who went around looking into other people’s windows.
- I secretly like the Ella Enchanted movie even though it’s nothing like the book.
- I wish people would stop trying to make me
watchsuffer through the Hobbit movies just because I like Tolkien.
- I enjoy MG more than I enjoy YA.
- I read literary criticism for fun, but I tend to hide this so people don’t think I’m pretentious.
- I think books and cats go together.