- The Parchment girl lists 8 things that are great about Hogwarts, and 3 that aren’t.
- Stephanie reflects on sacrifice and bravery in The Lord of the Rings.
- Cait lists 10 things bloggers shouldn’t worry about.
- Jillian tells us how she annotates her books.
- Carlisa talks about why book blogging is great.
- Fay reflects on mental illness in YA.
- Kristen laughs at how observant books characters are.
- Claudia explains why she thinks you shouldn’t force yourself to finish an ARC.
- Jamie asks whether you should pre-order games.
- Temecka lists some of her bookish pet peeves.
This Week on Pages Unbound
- Why You Might Actually Want to Read Posts about Blogging Advice
- Which L. M. Montgomery Man Should Be Yours? (Personality Quiz)
- An Elephant in the Garden by Michael Morpurgo (Book Review)
- Finding Dory (Spoiler Free Movie Review)
- Top Ten Tuesday (Books with Under 2000 Ratings on Goodreads)
- Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed (Book Review)