I took a break from the post round-up for a bit due to busy real life responsibilities and to make sure everything was together for our Tolkien event this week and next week. However, I’m back with a round-up today! So, first, happy Easter to anyone celebrating! Second, I hope you enjoy the posts!
- Cait asks how realistic books should be.
- Alise talks about pros and cons of cover changes.
- Stephanie reflects on the courage of a hobbit.
- Brittany lists 72 thoughts we’ve all had while on Goodreads.
- Jen posts about the portrayal of mental illness in Girl Against the Universe.
- Lianne celebrates Tolkien Reading Day.
- Kaitlin talks about when book love fades.
- Faye asks whether we can have too much of a series.
- Josephine recommends consistency on Bookstagram.
- Lisa asks whether you should always read the book before watching the movie.
Finally, a few people missed the first Tolkien chat on Friday, March 15 and expressed interest in potentially attending a second one this week. If you think you would attend, what time and day would work best for you?