1. What is one thing you think more blogs should do?
Write a post explaining what it is, why more bloggers should do it, and how they can do it.
2. What is controversial right now?
Is it the question of what counts as a diverse book? Whether adults should read YA? Whether books should have trigger warnings? Take a stance and write a post about it.
3. What is your favorite genre?
Write a post highlighting the best part of reading your genre. (You can see Krysta’s post about middle grade books here.)
4. What do people need to know about?
Is it a new bookish service? A crazy new controversy? Or just the fantastic book you recently read? Write a post about it!
5. How have your reading habits changed since you started blogging?
Have you started reading different genres? Are you more interested in new releases? Do you reread books less often than you used to. Reflect and share your observations with your followers.
6. Who are some bloggers who have inspired you?
Everyone loves finding great new bloggers to follow. Highlight some of your favorites. You can make this post even more fun by featuring bloggers in a specific category: newbie bloggers, classics bloggers, author bloggers, etc.