Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is
TOP TEN Books for Valentine’s Day
Featuring some of my favorite literary couples!
- Emma by Jane Austen: Has my favorite Austen couple!
- The Vita Nuova by Dante Alighieri: The work that promises more about Beatrice.
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare: So funny!
- The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien: Who can forget Beren and Luthien?
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery: And the sequels!
- Pat of Silver Bush and Mistress Pat by L. M. Montgomery: Hilary and Pat are my favorite Montgomery couple.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott: Jo’s story! And Meg’s! Amy’s I never understood.
- The Dot and the Line by Norton Juster: A mathematical romance.
- Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott: I just love when friends become lovers.
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens: The doctor!