Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic was a freebie, so I chose
TOP TEN Heroines to Be for Halloween (becaUse of their outfits)
1. Otter from I Am Otter by Sam Garton: All you need is a box and some crayons. And probably a Teddy to help you get double the candy.
2. Eowyn from The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien: Fancy dress or armor. Or both?
3. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: So many styles to choose from!
4. Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling: This could be very fun.
5. Princess Marigold from The Princess in Black by Shannon and Dean Hale: Princess with a mask!
6. Lucy or Susan Pevensie from C. S. Lewis’s The Chronicles of Narnia: Again, so many different outfits to choose from, and you can go medieval-style!
7. September from Catherynne Valente’s Fairyland series: The combination of orange and green would make you look like a pumpkin and thus seasonally appropriate.
8. Fabulous lady superhero of your choice: Wonder Woman? Ms. Marvel? Thor? The options are endless!
9. Princess Adrienne from Save Yourself by Jeremy Whitley and M. Goodwin: Look! It’s a female in appropriate armor!
10. Your favorite female Shakespeare character: I would wear my normal clothes and tell everyone that I was from a production set in the modern day. It’s not cheating!