We are very excited to be part of the Princess Academy: The Forgotten Sisters blog tour today! We love Shannon Hale’s books at Pages Unbound and have read and reviewed just about all of them! Today we are featuring a guest post by Hale (5 Tips for Surviving a Princess Academy), mini-reviews of all three books in the Princess Academy series, and a giveaway! You can also find a schedule of the entire blog tour at the bottom of the page.
Top 5 Tips for Surviving a Princess Academy
1. Learn to walk with a boot on your head.
2. Read books after everyone else has gone to bed.
3. Memorize all the rules.
4. Break all the rules that ought to be broken.
5. Save your friends from uncertain danger.
About the Author
Shannon Hale is the Newbery Honor–winning and New York Times bestselling author of the Princess Academy series; Book of a Thousand Days; The Books of Bayern; Dangerous; and the graphic novels Rapunzel’s Revenge and Calamity Jack. She also wrote three novels for adults, including Austenland, now a major motion picture starring Keri Russell. She and her husband, the author Dean Hale, have four children and live near Salt Lake City, Utah. Visit Shannon online at http://www.shannonhale.com and on Twitter at @HaleShannon.
Reviews: The Princess Academy Series
Here are excerpts from my previously posted reviews of the Princess Academy series. If you would like to read the full reviews, please click on the titles.
To celebrate the release of The Forgotten Sisters, Bloomsbury is giving away a set of the entire Princess Academy series featuring their new covers! (US only)
- February 23: I Am A Reader
- February 24: Fiction Freak
- February 25: Mundie Moms
- February 26: Lili’s Reflections
- February 27: Icey Books
- March 2: Mary Had A Little Book Blog
- March 3: Alexa Loves Books
- March 4: Pages Unbound
- March 5: Ageless Pages Reviews
- March 6: Good Books and Good Wine