Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is
Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing
1. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery: My copy is old and worn, but Sourcebooks is republishing Montgomery’s works with gorgeous covers!
2. Pat of Silver Bush by L. M. Montgomery: As long as Santa is bringing Anne, he might as well add to my Montgomery collection with my beloved Pat.
3. The Fall of Arthur by J. R. R. Tolkien: I never ordered this when it first came out and, as a Tolkien fan, I am ashamed!
4. Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Pearl, and Sir Orfeo by J. R. R. Tolkien: Truly my Tolkien collection needs to grow if I don’t want to be embarrassed when hanging out with all the other cool Tolkien fans.
5. I Am Otter by Sam Garton: My life can never have too much Otter.
6. Davita’s Harp by Chaim Potok: Potok is one of my favorite authors, but I have yet to read all his works.
7. Tennis Shoes by Noel Streatfeild: I’d like to read all the Shoes books one day.
8. The Time of the Fireflies by Kimberley Griffiths Little: It looks like an enchanting tale about a girl trying to life a family curse.
9. The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot: After reading Silas Marner and Middlemarch, I need more George Eliot in my life.
10. Daniel Deronda by George Eliot: Why stop at one George Eliot book when you can have two?