Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is
Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2014
1. Natalie Lloyd, author of A Snicker of Magic
2. Laura Amy Schlitz, author of A Drowned Maiden’s Hair and Splendors and Glooms
3. Kenneth Oppel, author of The Boundless
4. Jodi Lynn Anderson, author of May Bird and the Ever After
5. Jonathan Auxier, author of The Night Gardener
6. Erika Johansen, author of The Queen of the Tearling
7. Heather Vogel Frederick, author of Absolutely Truly
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday (93): New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2014”
I haven’t read any of these, but I’ve seen The Boundless on blogs and in the bookstore and of course there’s The Queen of the Tearling on my want-to-read list xD Great list! 🙂
I’m interested in seeing what you think of The Queen of the Tearling once you get around to it!
Yes to all of those, especially Oppel, Schlitz, and Lloyd… I’ve got to get to those soon 🙂
I hope you enjoy them!
I adore that May Bird cover loooove it. Was A Snicker of Magic any good?
It is a great cover–and it gets bonus points for featuring a cat! A Snicker of Magic is one of my favorite middle-grade reads this year–fun, magical, and cute all in one! It also has a great lesson about being kind to others.