Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is
Top Ten (or Six) Sequels I Can’t Wait to Get
1. The next Ashtown Burials book by N. D. Wilson: As far as I’m aware, there’s no title and no release date, but I’m ready to continue the adventure.
2. Stolen Magic by Gail Carson Levine: Though I was conflicted about the merits of A Tale of Two Castles, I remain of a fan of Gail Carson Levine’s and I’m ready for the sequel.
3. The Boy Who Lost Fairyland (Fairyland #4) by Catherynne M. Valente: It looks as if the series will diverge from the adventures of September, but I’m sure it’s a great way to keep the books feeling fresh.
4. Lockwood & Co. 3 by Jonathan Stroud: I suppose this will come out in the fall of 2015, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want it now!
5. The Book of Secrets (Mister Max #2) by Cynthia Voigt: The somewhat surprising ending of Mister Max left me wanting more and finally book two is out!
6. The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling #2) by Erika Johansen: I thought The Queen of the Tearling a little uneven, but loved the characters, and I’m eager to see what new adventures await.