The Lord of the Rings read-along continues today with an activity post. Test your knowledge of The Two Towers with this trivia quiz!
1. Which Hobbit is the youngest?
2. Éomer names Aragorn
a. Wind Walker
3. The men of Gondor do not ask which wind for news?
4. How many days does it take Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli to travel from Tol Brandir to Éomer?
5. Aragorn is given what horse by the Rohirrim?
6. What gift did Galadriel give to Boromir?
a. a sword sheath
b. a belt of gold
c. a belt of silver
d. a brooch
7. What color is Faramir’s hair?
c. dark brown
d. light brown
8. What is the Citadel of the Stars?
b. Amon Sûl
c. Tol Brandir
9. He was called “Hammerhand”.
10. What is Quickbeam’s Elvish name?
Hightlight below for the answers.
4 thoughts on “Book Trivia: J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Two Towers”
Oh this one is good! I only got about half of them right…. 😦 But this one really had to make me think! Excellent job!
I tried to make it semi-challenging for all the diehard Tolkien fans out there. I have trouble remembering some of the answers now! Like how many days did it take them to reach Eomer? Who would remember that? Apparently not me! 😉