This February begins The Two Towers segment of The Lord of the Rings Read-Along being hosted by Stephanie from Chasm of Books and Pages Unbound. All February discussions and activities will be hosted here at Pages Unbound according to the following schedule:
- 1st discussion: Saturday, February 8
- 2nd discussion: Friday, February 14
- Activity: Saturday, February 22
- 3rd discussion: Thursday, February 27
- Review of The Two Towers: Friday, February 28.
For your convenience, we have also provided a recommended reading schedule:
- Saturday, February 8: Book III Chapters 1-6
- Friday, February 14: Book III Chapters 7-11
- Friday, February 21: Book IV Chapters 1-5
- Thursday, February 27: Book IV Chapters 6-10.
We ask that any comments made on discussion posts refer only to the chapters officially assigned for that week, so as to avoid spoilers for any first-time readers. All discussion posts will note the chapters to which participants can refer. And remember, you can participate in any discussions or activities, even if you have not officially signed up for the read-along. Happy reading!