Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait to Get My Hands on
1. Empire of Bones by N. D. Wilson: The third book in the Ashtown Burial series, which follows Antigone and Cyrus Smith as they join an ancient order of explorers dedicated to keeping the earth safe from terrible monsters.
2. Story’s End by Marissa Burt: The sequel to Storybound, which takes place in a land where children go to school to learn how to be characters in various stories.
3. The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente: The second book in Valente’s amazing Fairyland series!
4. The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente: Yes, I need this one, as well.
5. Theodosia and the Eyes of Horus by R. L. LaFevers: I can’t wait to see what ancient horror menaces the British Empire next!
6. Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George: I want to see Castle Glower in action once more!
7. Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones: The sequel to Howl’s Moving Castle!
8. Hero by Alethea Kontis: I haven’t even read Enchanted yet, but the cover looks so amazing.