Today is Harry Potter’s birthday, so to celebrate at Pages Unbound, we’re featuring a day of posts related to Harry and his world!
1. Invisibility Cloak: I’d love the opportunity to go places I wasn’t expected to be.
2. Felix Felicis: Who wouldn’t want to experience the perfect day?
3. Portkeys: Sitting on a broom sounds pretty painful. I’d prefer portkeys to whisk myself to faraway locations quickly.
4. The Marauder’s Map: Or, a map like the Marauder’s Map. I don’t necessarily need a map of Hogwarts (unless I’m going to get a letter!), but I’d love a magical map of places I visit regularly.
5. Time-Tuners: Short-term time travel has a myriad of uses.
6. Self-Shuffling Playing Cards: I’m terrible at shuffling. These would be a lifesaver.
7. Hermione’s Handbag: A small, lightweight bag that contains an extraordinary amount of your belongings? I could take this…just about anywhere.
8. Honeyduke’s: Magical candy. Enough said.
9. The Mirror of Erised: This doesn’t have a practical use, but it’s also helpful to know more about one’s own desires.
10. Wands: They give you all the power. You don’t even need half of the magical objects on this list if you have a wand!
Discuss! What magical objects would you like to use?