What makes your blog unique?
I made up some features that let me show my personality:
- Pashion for Bookish Fashion:I make outfits for whatever book I’m reading using Pinterest.
- Review & Recipe: I do a mini review of a book and then a recipe that I created or modified that goes with it.
- I also like to do fun posts like this flow chart I made to help people pick their next book.
What have you just finished reading? What are you currently reading?
I just finished Belonging by Karen Ann Hopkins. It had a crazy cliffhanger! I’m starting Elixir then Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout tonight!
What advice do you have for new bloggers?
My advice is to build relationships with other bloggers. Meet people on twitter, visit blogs regularly, and participate in readathons like Bout of Books. Basically, just get involved and don’t be shy!
What are your hobbies outside of reading and blogging?
My favorite thing in life is dancing. I used to be on dance teams, but now that I’m out of school I just take Zumba classes! I also like shopping and baking (hence the features on my blog)
If you were the heroine of a novel, what genre book would it be?
That’s a hard question. I’d like to think I’m as smart or brave as Katniss, but I think I’d probably be in just a contemporary romance book. Maybe one of Sophie Kinsella’s books because I’m always embarrassing myself in front of cute guys.
What book would you most like to be the cover model for?
One with a pretty dress like The Selection!
What is one thing on your bookish bucket list?
I actually did a whole post on a bookish bucket list that you can read here. My favorite is probably attend BEA or meet Sarah Dessen.
- Board Game: Does Apples to Apples count? or Mall Maddness from when I was a kid
- Dessert: CHEESECAKE!
- Movie Based on Book: Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Sport: football
- Television Show: Gilmore Girls